We help organizations get a new beginning to their e-waste management with our end-to-end solutions
An ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 and R2V3 certified company
Earth Sense Recycle Pvt. Ltd., is an initiative of India's first Bio-Medical Waste Management & Handling Company M/s. GJ Multiclave (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Earth Sense Recycle Pvt. Ltd., is an industry leading electrical and electronic waste recycling (WEEE), Asset Management and Value Recovery Solution provider since our inception in 2008. Being an ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and R 2 V 3 certified company, we have a PAN India presence with our flagship facility at Telangana and branches at Tamil Nadu, Haryana, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Kerala and West Bengal with a recycling capacity of 28000 Metric Tonne per annum.
Earth Sense acts as a “Producer Responsible Organisation” and renders services to Original Electronic Equipment Manufacturers for achieving their “Extended Producers Responsibilities”. Our services are not only in tier 1 cities but extended to all remote areas across the country. We have established our collection centres’ almost in every state/ union territory of India.
We have been authorized and licensed by the State Pollution Control Boards (SPCBs) & the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCBs) for safe Collection, Transportation, Dismantling, Recycling and Disposal of E-waste across India.
Our services are centred on conserving the natural resources, providing intellectual property protection to our customers (data wiping, certified HDD-degaussing, mobile defacing of assets) , extending asset recovery services, enabling reverse logistics and ensuring 100% recycling of E-waste. At Earth Sense, whatever we do is primarily dictated by our ultimate objective to Reduce, Reuse and Recycle. This is why, each of our services are aimed at providing sustainable solutions, both economic and environmental, that leave a better world for the generations to come.
- To be the first company to form an indigenous solution for 100 % pollution free melting and reprocessing unit in plasma technology
- To be the first company in India to create a Happiness-based Organization
- To provide e-waste collection centers throughout India
- To devise environmental friendly techniques of disposing and recycling end-of-life electronics
- To provide online tracking of e-waste material handling and management
- To provide training to our customers on effective utilization of their electronic equipment for reducing e-waste generation
- To ensure the occupational health and safety of our employees
- To make available reused and refurbished electronic goods for institutions in two tier and three tier cities
We're ready in advance. We consider E-Waste not as waste but a multiple resource. Our motto is to Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Recover the assets through continuous implementations and innovations in recycling technology adding up “happiness” among the working people towards a “Happy Company”.
- To lead the industry in rethinking and recycling of e-waste
- To make this world a better place to live in, for our children
- To assure organizations of the safe disposal of their electronic products
- To carry out Research and Development in the framework of e-waste management policies and effective implementation of the same throughout the industry
- To promote employment opportunities through e-waste management
- To join hands with corporate and SMEs in saving the environment and conducting CSR programmes in their organization
- To impart knowledge of e-waste management and the ill-effects of mismanagement to every insectionidual in India
- To collaborate with international organizations for technology updations, research and development
At Earth Sense, our operations are governed by a set of core values that make sure we meet the greater objective of recreating a better planet. By “Rethinking, Recycling”, we want to urge our fellow beings to revisit their recycling techniques and ensure that they are in the right direction. With processes that comply with the highest technological standards, we are committed to causing the least harm to the eco-system. And since we believe that 'what goes around, comes around', happiness is certainly the best thing to recycle. Because, unlike other things, when you recycle happiness, what you get in return is also happiness and at Earth Sense, happiness recycled equates to a happy team of employees, happy customers and consequently, a happy community.
Mr. K. P. K. Kumaran Founder & Chairman brings engineering expertise and managerial experience to the board of Earth Sense. A Post Graduate in Business Administration from Duke University, North Carolina, USA, he has sectionersified business interests which include Paper manufacturing, Coir products manufacturing, Bio Medical Waste management, Electrical and Electronics Waste Management and Solid waste Management. He is passionate about waste management services, especially recycling and reusing the materials in conformance with Indian standards. Mr. Kumaran is ably assisted by a team of professionals who share his vision & passion to make a difference through responsible recycling.
Our Board of Directors are well qualified members and having vast experience in management of pollution alleviation service providing companies. The operations of our company is headed by our CEO, who is having Doctorate in Philosophy in the field of Public Administration on the subject of Total Waste Management in India, who is having an expertise in this field for more than 15+ years. He is assisted by a well qualified team.